Author: Susanne at Dish With Me
**Some links on dishwithme.com are affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you click on a link and make a purchase from a partner company. I will NEVER recommend anything that I don’t personally use or love.**Jump to Recipe
Quick & Easy! This Delicious Rosemary Zucchini can be done in 15 minutes, start to finish! This is a fan favorite and so incredibly easy to make. You won’t be sorry you tried it!
Zucchini is a very versatile vegetable that, depending on how you prepare it, can go with almost any meal. It’s a great pairing for my Catalina Chicken recipe, or any recipe, really.
Zucchini can be cooked in so many different ways. It can be breaded and fried, grilled, sautéed, baked, spiralized to be used in place of pasta, boiled, or even eaten raw. This saute method is one of my favorites.
HELPFUL HINTS FOR DELICIOUS ROSEMARY ZUCCHINI
Don’t overcook…squash will get mushy…unless you want mushy, then, by all means, overcook!
You could, also, replace zucchini with yellow squash and cook it the exact same way. Also delicious!
Whichever squash you decide to use, either can be cut into spears, 1/4 thick rounds, or even diced.
Cook just until a little caramelized and to your desired level of tenderness.
Since broth base, which contains sodium, and butter is used in this recipe, I don’t call for adding any salt. But do a taste test at the end of the cooking process and use your judgement.
DELICIOUS ROSEMARY ZUCCHINI
- 5 medium zucchini cut into spears
- 1 stick butter
- 2 Tablespoons broth base Orrington Farms
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large branch of fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 20 grinds freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives chopped, optional
- Slice unpeeled zucchini into spears. Set aside.
- In a large pre-heated pan, on medium heat, add butter. Stir to melt.
- Once butter is melted, add broth base and stir until combined with butter.
- Add zucchini, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper.
- Cook to desired tenderness, approximately 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh chives, if desired.
- Easy, right?!?!?!