AKA: Fluffy Coffee
Author: Susanne at dishwithme.com
So, what the heck is Dalgona Coffee, anyway??? My Kelsey actually taught me this one years ago and, I must say, it is delish! While it won’t replace my regular morning coffee (Peet’s Major Dickison’s), it is an excellent afternoon delight for me. Quick, easy and tasty…what’s not to love? You can make it as sweet or as non-sweet as you like. I prefer it on the less sweet side, well, two tablespoons…definitely not three!
HELPFUL HINTS FOR DALGONA COFFEE
Dalgona coffee is a whipped coffee product, so you will need a handheld electric mixer.
Some people simply top the glass of cold milk with the whipped coffee. I like to partially stir mine into the milk.
I’ve tried this recipe with 3 tablespoons of sugar and it was waaaay too sweet for me.
I get my hot water from my Keurig. Simply run it through without a K-cup inserted.
Use a straw to drink your Dalgona coffee.
- Instant coffee – I use Folger’s
- Granulated sugar – I use raw/organic
- Whole milk – make sure it is nice and cold!
LINKS TO OTHER RECIPES
Enjoy this coffee with an afternoon snack. Try my DARK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES,
It might also go well with my BACON BEER DIP.
Oh, and you might like this one, too! EASY SNICKERDOODLE BUNDT CAKE.
** This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission at absolutely no cost to you. Thank you so much for helping to support my small business.**
LINKS TO OTHER PRODUCTS USED
This is my handheld mixer https://amzn.to/3FBRxNO
- Handheld electric mixer
- 2 Tablespoons Instant coffee I use Folger's
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Hot water
- 8-10 ounces Cold whole milk
- In a medium bowl, add the instant coffee, granulated sugar and hot water.
- Use a handheld mixer to whip until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- In a glass, add the cold whole milk.
- You can either top the milk with the whipped coffee, or you can stir the whipped coffee into the milk.
- Add a straw, and ta-da! You're ready to sip and enjoy.