Author: Susanne at dishwithme.com
This Cobb Salad Vinaigrette Dressing was created to go with my Cobb Salad recipe but will go amazingly with almost any kind of salad. Try it, you’ll like it!
If you have any interest, here is a link to information on the original Brown Derby, which is the home of the original Cobb Salad.
You can add the ingredients to a bowl and use a whisk, use a salad dressing shaker, or use a food processor.
- Vegetable oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Balsamic vinegar
- Worcestershire sauce
- Dijon mustard, grainy or smooth
- Dry Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
LINKS THAT MAY PAIR WITH COBB SALAD VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
It was made for this Cobb Salad.
A salad with this dressing would go perfectly alongside a GRILLED FLANK STEAK
Some yummy GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS
LINKS TO PRODUCTS/EQUIPMENT USED
** This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission at absolutely no cost to you. Thank you.**
I use a dressing shaker to make my Viniagrette dressing.
This is my current food processor. It has been great. Use the cup for this recipe. I used the large pitcher to make the yummiest Pina coladas last night.
- Salad Dressing Shaker
- Food Processor
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 cloves Garlic ,grated
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard ,whole grain or creamy
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt ,or to taste
- 20 grinds Freshly ground black pepper ,or to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, a dressing shaker, or a food processor cup and whisk, shake, or blend until ingredients become emulsified.
- Store in the refrigerator. Shake/stir before using.